Safety is our number one priority! We want to share some tips so that you have the most enjoyable ride.
- Wear shoes that do not slip off your feet
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Wear sunscreen (optional)
- Bring water (optional)
- A rain jacket just in case
- If you have items in your pockets, they can (and will) fall out
- If you would like a helmet, we provide helmets or you can bring your own
- When approaching a horse never walk up behind it, or run behind a horse
- When around horses refrain from making loud noises (e.g. yelling)
- When getting on a horse (Western) you mount on the left and dismount on the left
- Follow the instructions the guide(s) tell you
- Inform your guide with any needs or any questions
Most importantly, smile and have fun!